Would my pc be able to run htc vive

Do you think my computer would be able to run vr i was thinking of playing games like onward,rick and morty,arizona sunshine,superhot vr

Specs:
Ryzen 5 1500x 

gtx 1050ti 4gb Expedtion

B350 Mate Motherboard

8gb DDR4 3200Mhz

450W Corsair PSU

Thanks.

No, I don't think so. But there is a steam program you can download that allows you to do a test to determine whether you can do VR or not.

Also, Please check by just doing a quick Google search or searching on the forum before posting unless there have been significant changes or if it has been a long time since the last post about your question.

1050ti will work

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

i think it will run smooth it didnt go under 90fps in the test

Untitled.png

It will work, but it won't be fully ready, so a great experience can't be guaranteed.

If you want a great VR experience, I recommend getting an upgraded GPU. You don't need an expensive* GPU. An RX580 or GTX 1060 should do the job well.

* - That is, if you can find one that isn't affected by the mining craze

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1