men's work boots

jae1

Hi,
Away from the family had made my mental stress to its peak. When the public thinks about workplace injuries typically it will spring their mind. I have been working for a construction company for the past three years. So think how hard it for me?
I commonly use boots among concrete works, but these are very expensive. The long-term usage of poorly fitting footwear contributed problems like fallen arches and misaligned bones. End of the day is the time where feet get completely swollen. I find difficulties in such situations. I often take someones help to move

I can't work with boots. My working atmosphere won't let me for that. I tried all first aids in the initial stage and later when I got to know it won't work and I decided to consult a doctor, which I really not interested with. Even doctor advised me to get good branded working boots.

I think I need men’s work boots that allow free movement of the toes and fit them snugly at the heel. Can anyone suggest me the best brand for it? Is online purchase more expensive? 

5 minutes ago, jae1 said:

I think I need men’s work boots that allow free movement of the toes and fit them snugly at the heel. Can anyone suggest me the best brand for it? Is online purchase more expensive? 

My friend likes his Palladium boots. I'm thinking of buying one too.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I found that security guard-grade boots are the best.

Pairs I'm using are lightweight (1.5kg for the bare pair) with detachable steel toe and heel. Wern't expensive either (maybe $40-50/pair) and I bought the pairs I have about 4 or 5 years ago

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Well my college provided me with these boots to do my motor vehicle course...

https://www.portwest.com/index.php/steelitetm-protector-boot-s1p-1 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

People swear by red wings

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I've been planning to get some Danner boots, they're known to make good, comfortable work boots.

Red Wings also has a very good reputation.

If it's important enough, you might look into custom work boots from companies like Wesco, White's, etc... But they're even more expensive.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

17 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

My friend likes his Palladium boots. I'm thinking of buying one too.

Thank you for your suggestion. 

17 hours ago, it_dont_work said:

Just get a pair of insoles made by a podiatrist, but to answer your main question I usually buy steelblue boots

Will it be helpful for me? 

12 hours ago, Yoinkerman said:

People swear by red wings

Thank you for your reply.

6 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

I've been planning to get some Danner boots, they're known to make good, comfortable work boots.

Red Wings also has a very good reputation.

If it's important enough, you might look into custom work boots from companies like Wesco, White's, etc... But they're even more expensive.

Even though it's expensive, will it be good to use at the construction site? Will it be long lasting? 

20 minutes ago, jae1 said:

Even though it's expensive, will it be good to use at the construction site? Will it be long lasting? 

That really does depend on what you do in them, but ultimately I don't know enough to tell you what to expect. Some people hang on to their boots for decades, some beat them to death within a year. Best I can say is that 5 years is considered a long time for boots in rough conditions.

On a side note, it's generally considered good practice to do all of your concurrent replies in one post, rather than separating them out. It keeps the thread relatively clean and it's more efficient.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will look into it.:)

I use Carhartt, but they wear out in about 9 months to a year. Good slip resistance on oil and wet surfaces, steel toe, very minimal break in time and very comfortable. 

https://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Mens-CMF6371-Rugged-Waterproof/dp/B00IM5FDES/

Tried some redbacks that everybody swears by off the tool trucks and they sucked IMO. Couldn't even break them in because they hurt my back and feet so much. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

4 hours ago, vetali said:

I use Carhartt, but they wear out in about 9 months to a year. Good slip resistance on oil and wet surfaces, steel toe, very minimal break in time and very comfortable. 

https://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Mens-CMF6371-Rugged-Waterproof/dp/B00IM5FDES/

Tried some redbacks that everybody swears by off the tool trucks and they sucked IMO. Couldn't even break them in because they hurt my back and feet so much. 

ohh, Thank you so much for your suggestions.