2 copies of pubg

Just now, Alaradia said:

yes there is g2a...........

I am fully aware that G2A exists. Mind telling me how much PUBG costs on said website?

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

4 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

g2a should not be an option. they're less regulated than Donald Trumps talking hole.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

g2a should not be an option. they're less regulated than Donald Trumps talking hole.

as much as people like to hate on them they are regulated and the devs are actively trying to stop the credit card fraud and stolen keys 

6 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

as much as people like to hate on them they are regulated and the devs are actively trying to stop the credit card fraud and stolen keys 

what about the deceptive selling practices of their g2a shield service?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

14 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

G2A is basically piracy, only it's worse because you're paying someone else to pirate the game for you.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

14 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

G2A is basically piracy, only it's worse because you're paying someone else to pirate the game for you.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

16 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

*Edit: wow, holy crappy hotel internet, sorry about the triple post

7 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

*Edit: wow, holy crappy hotel internet, sorry about the triple post

g2a isn't piracy... its a goods exchange somebody buys the game when its on lets say a 75% sale they then sell it for 70% off after the sale the ends and the games price goes back up the developer still gets the money its pretty much just a delayed sale. pirating is when you copy a file only one copy exists and then its sold the person bought it when its on sale its now theirs and they can do with it as they please

Just now, Alaradia said:

g2a isn't piracy... its a goods exchange somebody buys the game when its on lets say a 75% sale they then sell it for 70% off after the sale the ends and the games price goes back up the developer still gets the money its pretty much just a delayed sale. pirating is when you copy a file only one copy exists and then its sold the person bought it when its on sale its now theirs and they can do with it as they please

Dude, a huge, huge portion of G2A's keys are stolen or otherwise "gray-marketed". It's not even like buying a Windows key from Kinguin, it's somebody either hoodwinking the dev or outright stealing keys from them and reselling on G2A.

Just now, aisle9 said:

Dude, a huge, huge portion of G2A's keys are stolen or otherwise "gray-marketed". It's not even like buying a Windows key from Kinguin, it's somebody either hoodwinking the dev or outright stealing keys from them and reselling on G2A.

its also people who buy the games when they're on sale and then selling them when the games go off of sale the stolen keys are a tiny part of g2as sales other wise they'd go out of business since if its stolen or bought with a stolen credit card the game gets removed from that person's account who would then charge back g2a everything has a few bad apples you just need to make sure they actively dealing with them which they are and they partner with devs to make sure they don't sell stolen keys 

36 minutes ago, RonaldMcDank120 said:

Thanks for this

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

54 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Thanks for this

welcome

My favorite restaurant is hooters

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

I feel like "gray-market" is tossed around too often. It's sad that many don't want to use G2A, Ebay, or any other service allowing users to sell keys that are unusable otherwise (owning the game, etc.). Otherwise, I'm stuck with seven keys of Telltales's The Walking Dead Season 1. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, ARikozuM said:

I feel like "gray-market" is tossed around too often. It's sad that many don't want to use G2A, Ebay, or any other service allowing users to sell keys that are unusable otherwise (owning the game, etc.). Otherwise, I'm stuck with seven keys of Telltales's The Walking Dead Season 1. 

Reselling keys that you acquired legitimately is one thing. That's why I don't have any particular issue with Kinguin. Most of the keys come from various educational/government institutions that paid for more than they needed and are looking to flip them to get some of their money back.

There's a big difference between that sort of scenario and the typical G2A situation, which involves keys actually being stolen or swiped. It's unfortunate that legitimate sellers like you get caught up in that mix, but it's really nobody's fault but G2A's for being willfully ignorant of what was taking on on their own site.

10 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

I'm fine with taking one key off of your hands 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500