BADASS Wall-Mounted Gaming PC

Of course there's RGB in the thumbnail, so there'll be 1 million extra views. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Just now, thom derksen said:

Wasn’t this video released already???

It came out on Floatplane last week - maybe you saw it there?

2 minutes ago, thom derksen said:

I face palmed instantly. Sorry ? 

All good! New FPC video coming soon too don't worry :) 

Loved this video! Great work and absolutely LOVED the inclusion of the ThermalTake RGB fittings. They are a great product and I feel like they need to be more we'll know for maximum RGB appeal.

thanks to all of you for doing this amazing video!

How did you guy solve the Problem that the Thermaltake LED fittings use the old Riing Cotroller any the Riing Plus Radiators use the new RGB Riing Controller?

Where you able to change the color for all parts the samd fia the Thermaltake software?

Want to buy the LED fittings and Riing Plus radiators too. But want to change all colors at once :/

Thanks for help!

(my first ever post here on the forum)

c0.jpg

main.jpg

Good video nice to see less Cringe - Because we are not 12 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

• 1 year later...

hello! nice build! i would like to ask you for this build, in the case that a waterblock for the GPU doesn't exist, to stay with its own aircooling system will cause any trouble?