Need to reset physically a Bluesens TV

Hello,

I have a Blusens TV (I think It's a local brand from Spain) that works perfectly. Somehow there is a mode called "energy saver" that turn down the display but not the TV itself, just the panel. I turned it by accident and now whenever I turn on the TV, the panel just down inmediately because the "energy saver" mode is still enabled. So imagine that as PCs, TVs storage all the setting on a memory powered by a battery (some kind of CMOS), so opened the in search of any kind battery to remove and then put back it. But I didn't see anything. I don't what to search for really and there is no other way to reset the TV since I can't see what is going on in the menus (which I can open since the TV can start).

My final solution is to make random movements on the TV's menus till I manage to reset it.

Any ideas on what to search for to reset it "via hardware" or another solution?

Thanks

Maybe see if there is a review of the Tv on youtube and look if they show the menu, that way you might be able to navigate to the option without doing it randomly.

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

1 hour ago, bySLiTz said:

Hello,

I have a Blusens TV (I think It's a local brand from Spain) that works perfectly. Somehow there is a mode called "energy saver" that turn down the display but not the TV itself, just the panel. I turned it by accident and now whenever I turn on the TV, the panel just down inmediately because the "energy saver" mode is still enabled. So imagine that as PCs, TVs storage all the setting on a memory powered by a battery (some kind of CMOS), so opened the in search of any kind battery to remove and then put back it. But I didn't see anything. I don't what to search for really and there is no other way to reset the TV since I can't see what is going on in the menus (which I can open since the TV can start).

My final solution is to make random movements on the TV's menus till I manage to reset it.

Any ideas on what to search for to reset it "via hardware" or another solution?

Thanks

I would be surprised if the TVs' settings were backed up by any storage media that required power.  NVRAM or something else is likely used to store data indefinitely.  There may be a battery to keep the RTC ticking but it could just as well use a large capacitor for that.