Razer's Deathadder Elite vs Logitech's G502 Proteus Spectrum

InsanityWolf

I'm tired of my budget mouse sucking and decided that it's time to get a new one(as well as a mousepad).The mice that I've seen mostly reccomended are the deathadder elite and the g502 Proteus Spectrum,which I could both find for 70€.I play a variety of games but I don't use macros on mice apart from the two on the left side so I guess I'd prefer the one with the best sensor(?).Anyways if you've had any of these two or even both mice and don't mind wasting 5 minutes of your life then please mention what you liked or disliked about them down bellow.Thanks for reading :P

Both mouses have excellent sensors. The G502 is more macro focused and is heavier. Personally I like the heavier mouse but some people hate it. Alternatively the G Pro has the same amazing sensor but in a lighter body with fewer buttons, it's also a good bit cheaper. The G402 also has a very good sensor, and is cheaper, but the ergonomics are very much love/hate (I hate my G402 ergonomics...)

That's an F in the profile pic

I have both mice and personally I prefer the death adder elite. It is a much lighter mouse and I personally feel the censor is slightly better. The death adder however is less comfortable overall with a steeper learning curve but it doesn't take that long to get used to. My hands are fairly big and both work well. I have had no issues with my DE but my g502 mouse wheel has died after very little use. I play fast paced FPS games and games where accurate clicks are required and I would take the death adder anyday.

Forgot to add. Because of the heavy mouse wheel on the G502 it rattles around and makes a lot of noise while the deathadder is perfectly silent.

Edited by Garfieldyoulazycat
added more info

[ Insert computer specs here ]

I already have a mouse so I'll measure it and then go look up the dimensions for the other mice.If the deathadder elite is not too big for my hand then I'll go with that,otherwise Logitech G Pro seems like a solid choice.Thanks for helping me out.Now I just gotta find a good mousepad :P .