Which color for s7 edge

I will get the s7 edge and were looking at 4 colors (though blue is crap but anyway...) which one of the four should i get?

Im a boy ( to get the idea ) so... your choice :)

If you can explain why that color and not the other (e.g. white makes you classy while blue makes you ... a jeff ? ) that would be great.

18 minutes ago, kk027 said:

Black looks best (sleekest, shares the same color as a lot of BMWs), I have silver because I got it refurbished and that was the only color. 

i was considering black or white anyway so its good to hear black is good. Im pretty sure most would consider the black one because just like BMW's the black color makes you classy , it also binds perfectly with most cases.

Oh btw if you dont bother which case  would you suggest your self and my options from these ones : 

samsung.png

samsung2.png

Don't get black unless you're getting a case.  It's a fingerprint magnet.  Personally, I love my silver one.

Don't waste your money on a screen protector.  They're all shit.  I know because I bought several ones trying to find something decent.  The curved screen makes it difficult apparently.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

9 hours ago, kk027 said:

The top seems like it would be the best with a black phone. Sorry for the late response. 

oh no lol xD i visit this site almost every day... i usually expect answears the next day :P