Really need some suggestions for a build.

Hello, so recently had about 1500 saved up and was about to ask for some advice on Parts and start buying but, girlfriends car broke down so we had to take care of that. So now my budget is right at 1050. Should I wait to save up to 1500 again to have some wiggle room for upgrades or is there something decent I can build on in the future for what I have? I mostly play warframe, and pubg and hope to try out destiny2 whenever that comes out. Sorry for the wall of text. Lastly I'm in the U.S. For prices. Thank you guys in advance I really do appreciate it. 

Edit: I do not need any peripherals. 

6 minutes ago, HappyAccidents said:

Hello, so recently had about 1500 saved up and was about to ask for some advice on Parts and start buying but, girlfriends car broke down so we had to take care of that. So now my budget is right at 1050. Should I wait to save up to 1500 again to have some wiggle room for upgrades or is there something decent I can build on in the future for what I have? I mostly play warframe, and pubg and hope to try out destiny2 whenever that comes out. Sorry for the wall of text. Lastly I'm in the U.S. For prices. Thank you guys in advance I really do appreciate it. 

Do you need any peripherals? Monitor?

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Do you need any peripherals? Monitor?

Nope! Should have mentioned that in my post I'll edit it. Thanks. 

Just now, HappyAccidents said:

Nope! Should have mentioned that in my post I'll edit it. Thanks. 

Then you can have a decent PC for gaming for 1000

may I ask the resolution of your monitor?

9 minutes ago, HappyAccidents said:

Edit: I do not need any peripherals. 

1050$ cad ? usd ?
before or after tax+ shipping ?

what do you currently have for parts ?
monitor ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Then you can have a decent PC for gaming for 1000

may I ask the resolution of your monitor?

Cool that's what I kind of figured. I have a 1080p monitor right now and am happy with it. Really just want to hit 60franes on the games I mentioned up top at decent settings at least. Thanks again. 

2 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

1050$ cad ? usd ?
before or after tax+ shipping ?

what do you currently have for parts ?
monitor ?

1050 usd. And before taxes. Also I do not need anything but the pc itself. I have a keyboard monitor and mouse that will do me just fine for now. 

As for parts I don't have anything yet. 

Edited by HappyAccidents

3 minutes ago, HappyAccidents said:

1050 usd. And before taxes. Also I do not need anything but the pc itself. I have a keyboard monitor and mouse that will do me just fine for now. 

As for parts I don't have anything yet. 

your current pc doesn't have a hdd you can use or ssd ?

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

3 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

your current pc doesn't have a hdd you can use or ssd ?

No im unfortunatley on a laptop as of right now so I'm kind of high and dry on having any parts. 

2 minutes ago, HappyAccidents said:

Cool that's what I kind of figured. I have a 1080p monitor right now and am happy with it. Really just want to hit 60franes on the games I mentioned up top at decent settings at least. Thanks again. 

For 1080p this would be bit overkill but it fits the budget so why not

Drop to either a 1070 (though you'd only save max $70) or a 1060 and get either more RAM if you want or more storage (i.e 240GB SSD or more HDD)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($197.65 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350-Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($75.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: MyDigitalSSD - BP5e Slim 7 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.38 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB WINDFORCE OC 8G Video Card  ($509.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1012.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-21 12:21 EDT-0400

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

For 1080p this would be bit overkill but it fits the budget so why not

Drop to either a 1070 (though you'd only save max $70) or a 1060 and get either more RAM if you want or more storage (i.e 240GB SSD or more HDD)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($197.65 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350-Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($75.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: MyDigitalSSD - BP5e Slim 7 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.38 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB WINDFORCE OC 8G Video Card  ($509.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1012.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-21 12:21 EDT-0400

This is awesome thanks! Any suggestions on a case? 

This is awesome thanks! Any suggestions on a case? 

oh I forgot a case, typical me forgetting stuff

well. there's Bitfenix Nova which has side panel and is really budget version

lots of Cooler Master cases can be found for cheap. NZXT S340 is a nice choice but it's almost 60-70

deepcool tesseract is often recommended and not so expensive and comes with different colors

some thermaltake versa too.

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

oh I forgot a case, typical me forgetting stuff

well. there's Bitfenix Nova which has side panel and is really budget version

lots of Cooler Master cases can be found for cheap. NZXT S340 is a nice choice but it's almost 60-70

deepcool tesseract is often recommended and not so expensive and comes with different colors

some thermaltake versa too.

Sweet I'll check some of those out. I'm not to worried about having anything flashy. So after that all that is left is windows 10 right? That's usually right around 50? Can't remember.

here's what I got.

better cpu, lesser gpu. tho lets be honnest, a 1080 is not nessesarly needed for 1080p gaming with a single monitor.

im 100$ over your current budget. 

the inwin 303 case is great and looks awesome imo.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sQfXcc

im not sure about the psu I put tho, I havn't been checking those out recently. but this one looks decent. perhaps take advice from someone else on that one.

Sweet I'll check some of those out. I'm not to worried about having anything flashy. So after that all that is left is windows 10 right? That's usually right around 50? Can't remember.

if you want to get a legit copy it's around 80-90 

you can find "cheap" ones on kinguin and g2a for 30-40 but there's no gurantee it's safe/work (though majority claims it's fine)

you can have windows unactivated and leave out some features like background change, a watermark at the bottom right of the screen and no windows update

8 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

here's what I got.

better cpu, lesser gpu. tho lets be honnest, a 1080 is not nessesarly needed for 1080p gaming with a single monitor.

im 100$ over your current budget. 

the inwin 303 case is great and looks awesome imo.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sQfXcc

im not sure about the psu I put tho, I havn't been checking those out recently. but this one looks decent. perhaps take advice from someone else on that one.

Cool well hey thanks! Really appreciate it and excited to start. Again thanks for the reply means a lot I really didn't realize how much I could get for what I have.