What keyboard should I get?

iiEmpathy

It was my birthday today and I got some money which I will use to upgrade my keyboard, I'm looking for a keyboard with RGB if possible and Cherry blue switches. If not RGB I want at least backlighting. My budget is $150, someone give me options. Thanks :D

2 minutes ago, iiEmpathy said:

Okay, does it come with a software for the lighting?

For this version? Unfortunately not, and I can't say much because I bought the cheaper Backlight one and I am using Linux.

1 minute ago, nerdv2 said:

For this version? Unfortunately not, and I can't say much because I bought the cheaper Backlight one and I am using Linux.

Ah alright.

If you do a lot of typing, I recommend Steelseries Apex M500, but this one only has blue backlighting. If you want R!B, I suggest you look into CoolerMaster Masterkeys. There are three sizes and white or RGB LEDs, so you can pick the right one :)

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

Corsair K70 comes with Cherry MX Blues...so does the Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S/M/L as Krik has mentioned.  Depends what you're looking for in a keyboard other than blue switches and RGB...what do you like in a keyboard?

3 hours ago, Sir_Loin_Ofsteak said:

Corsair K70 comes with Cherry MX Blues...so does the Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S/M/L as Krik has mentioned.  Depends what you're looking for in a keyboard other than blue switches and RGB...what do you like in a keyboard?

I'm not looking for one with a numpad because of its pointless for me, I'm really interested in the Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S RGB keyboard.  I'm just deciding if I I should get cherry brown or cherry blue. 

if you want razer chroma intergration, i recommend the razer ornata chroma.

Its very clicky and hasn't failed me yet.

I like my Cooler master Masterkeys Pro S RGB. There is also a medium or large version.

You can control the RGB via software or via the keyboard itself.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well for me I had the razer v2 the newest one for about 2 weeks, didn't like it I even had the new mouse to go with it, the keyboard felt cheap to me and I just couldn't get over that seeing how much it cost, I then moved over to corsair and have the rbg k95 and the build quality on it is amazing vs the razer, there is a lot of good 150 doller keyboards like some of the ones mentioned above it comes down to which one u like, rgb and cherrys may be a little more but that's the price u pay for machinal keyboards

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8