Oracle vm virtualbox Manager

Ok so im trying to create a vm in my pc for os x and on my laptop it wants to open it but i dont have vt-x on my laptop sooo i go to my desktop i have vt-x but when i go to create the vm i gives me an option to create virtual disk but when ever the vm starts it says it has a drop down box and it say empty so idk but i just press continue (pic below) then i select vhd (virtual hard disk) then next select dynamically allocated next once again and select a location for the vhd and select 50 gb and create so now i press start then there a pop up that says select start up disk and the drop down is empty and ive even used the explore option to find the exact spot i told orcale to place the vhd and its not there (2nd pic) soooo idk what im doing wrong

20170820_214442.jpg

20170820_215225.jpg

Hello lonely_sata_cable,

actually it is quite clear what Vmware needs from you, as it also is stated in the dialogs.

The dialog "Select start-up disk" wants you to select a start media, e.g. an ISO with an Operating System in your case I guess the MacOS CD Image.

The dialog "Hard disk" wants you to select or create an virtual hard drive, where your data and the installed OS is stored.

If you imagine your VM as a real machine you could say, that the selection in the "hard disk" dialog equals to plugging in a HDD or SSD and the selection in the "Select start-up disk" dialog is the same as insert an OS DVD or Boot Stick or whatever.

Greetings lal12