HOW TO REMOVE ADS FROM THE FORUM

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
56 minutes ago, feasibl3 said:

Hi There,

How much does it cost to upgrade, I assumed (again), paying the subscription fee did not free me from displaying Freshbooks to me every second. ,.....]

Any ideas, without hurting code?

Regards,

I<3C

There are contributor levels if you would like to remove ads from the forums. 

Hi There,

How much does it cost to upgrade, I assumed (again), paying the subscription fee did not free me from displaying Freshbooks to me every second. ,.....]

Regards,

I<3C

29 minutes ago, feasibl3 said:

Hi There,

Regards,

I<3C

uBlock Origin prevents wasted bandwidth and script loading time across the entire internet. This also helps mitigate potential 3rd-party drive-by downloads from ad providers who don't screen their ad networks before approving their customers' advertisements. Loading a standard news site like CNN, GlobalNews, or CTV is around 60-80% faster with an adblocker installed, and uses approximately 40-60% less bandwidth per page load. Definitely something to consider, regardless of having a forum or floatplane club subscription. (In other words, you can certainly support LTT with a forum subscription, but I'd still run uBlock Origin in conjunction with said subscription for my own safety and benefit.)

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

41 minutes ago, feasibl3 said:

What is wrong with LTT ads? They're unobtrusive and keeps their lights and gigabit internet connection going. You people want free but don't want a little ads? Have some respect. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I'll rather pay $30 per month than having to install another addon.

56 minutes ago, feasibl3 said:

Hi There,

Regards,

I<3C

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

Awesome, thank you Mod-[W-L]!