External GPUs for Razer Blade Stealth

Hi everyone, 

So I’ve just order a razer blade stealth in the UK and I want to get a external GPU for it. However as in the UK the Razer Core is out of stock on the UK site, it would cost nearly £600 to get one over here from the US, so I’ve been trying to find alternatives like the Asus rog XG station x2 and just wondered in the UK what are the viable options for my Razer laptop? 

Thanks in advance 

I think the only eGPU that is compatible with Razor laptops are Razor Core eGPU's but I might be wrong.

From my understanding, so long as it has a Thunderbolt 3 port it will work with any Thunderbolt eGPU. From what I have read the Asus one seems to be the best, but I am not sure about it with the Razer Stealth specifically 

Those external gpu things are pretty expensive. I would honestly just recommend spending like 800$ and get a gaming desktop. 

17 minutes ago, HZapperz said:

Those external gpu things are pretty expensive. I would honestly just recommend spending like 800$ and get a gaming desktop. 

I would sell the Blade which is probably one of the worst laptops ever made,and get a iMac and a Alienware 13 or a Macbook and a Decent PC

My life

Any Thunderbolt 3 eGPU solution would work, at least in theory.

They do cost a pretty penny though, and that’s not including whatever GPU you want.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

5 hours ago, VaryTrick said:

So I’ve just order a razer blade stealth in the UK

you already fucked up. gg. 

the egpu will scale like garbage because of the duo-ULV cpu that is tdp limited and won't hold boost. 

you played yourself. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p