Upgrading a laptop to an ips pannel

In a recent turn of events my hopefully temporary laptop (The dell latitude E4310) may be in my bag for the next one and a half to two years now. It's not a terrible system, with 8gb (2x4) ram and a 120gb Kingston ssd i can stream games from my pc no problem and watch YouTube at 1080p 60 fps without dropping frames. My biggest complaint I've had since i first laid eyes on it was the display. in cheap dell laptop fashion it has a god awful 1024-768p tn display that occasionally makes me want to throw it out of a window. I've seen in multiple YouTube videos that you can buy ips upgrades for laptops and seeing how the latitude and inspiron laptops are pretty common i thought finding one wouldn't be an issue. I was wrong, I've searched every site i know for an ips upgrade without any luck. 

Does anyone know where i can find one? how would this affect my already abysmal battery?

Probably wouldn't affect battery much, but it's near impossible to find a replacement screen for a laptop which isn't the original screen.

that stuff is proprietary as hell.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Probably wouldn't affect battery much, but it's near impossible to find a replacement screen for a laptop which isn't the original screen.

that stuff is proprietary as hell.

Aren't their companies that make these? I remember Lewis Rossman (Youtuber who fixes stuff in NY) mention he bought one for his lenovo thinkpad.

(Tho, i don't remember which video it was, he has thousands on his channel)