What's the most comfortable mouse that you have ever used?

InsanityWolf

I just wanted to kind of throw this question out and see people's different opinions on "comfortable" mice.I know that everyone's hand is different,as well as the way you hold the mouse or even the palm of the hand that you use in order to hold it,but I still wanted to know what type of mouse someone may call very comfortable.So if you want to,you may leave the product name of the mouse that you thought was the most comfortable when using.Thanks for reading :P

Corsair M65 PRO

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

The one at the pet store.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Absolutely the MX master.  It feels like a peice of art in the hand, perfectly sculpted to fit my palm. 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

I use a claw grip and I find the G502 to work very nicely for me, though I have large hands and have never extensively tried out other mice.

Truth be told, I only bought it because it was the one available at best buy, boy did I get lucky

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 8/20/2017 at 1:35 PM, InsanityWolf said:

I just wanted to kind of throw this question out and see people's different opinions on "comfortable" mice.I know that everyone's hand is different,as well as the way you hold the mouse or even the palm of the hand that you use in order to hold it,but I still wanted to know what type of mouse someone may call very comfortable.So if you want to,you may leave the product name of the mouse that you thought was the most comfortable when using.Thanks for reading :P

It depends on the person, but for large wide mice the MX master is nice, Corsair's M65 as said is also really good but for medium to smaller hands if you like a palm grip. 

I am sure that I will be BOO'd off stage, but I use a RAT 9...I like the weight of it.  Feels solid beneath my hand without the dew-claw effect.

im using razer deathadder chroma and that's good, but ultimate version is slightly better

probably the old school razer mamba but my current mx master is pretty good as well

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

My long time favorite was the original Naga but Razer changed up the mouse and decided to give up on quality construction. My new favorite is the RedDragon Perdition, dirt cheep, quality construction and about one button away from being the perfect successor to the OG Naga.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-M901-PERDITION-High-Precision-Programmable/dp/B00GU8W5AE for ref.

It's really interesting but I found M570 to be really comfortable. Not my cup of tea but it's a different experience.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

g303, light as hell, good shape for my hand.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Gotta admit I still kinda miss Logitechs Cordless Optical Trackman, not sure if it was comfort or convenience, but it worked.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.