Ryzen 3 1200 handle GeForce 780ti?

Building a budget pc around my brothers 780ti. The Ryzen 3 has caught my eye as budget friendly CPU. My only concern is bottlenecking at 1080

Of course it can handle it, why not
*depends on games too

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Thats a brand new CPU, It will handle fine, If anything The 780ti will bottleneck your CPU

My PC:

Macbook Pro 13", 2017 w/ Touchbar

Specs:

CPU: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB

With ease.

the 780Ti is less than a 1060, and a 1060/1070 is basically the limit for the 1200 (it bottlenecks the 1070 in most things, but not the 1060)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

A graphics card that's now 3 generations behind wouldn't be bottlenecked by the equivalent of an i5. If it did at that level without integrated graphics then it would be useless. Even a 780Ti is equivalent to about a 1060...

I dislike simultaneous releases

I would try and get a 1400 as multicolor gaming is the future but a 1200 will handle that 780 ti with ease.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

yes that will be fine, the 780TI performs around the same or worse then the 970 wich is around the performance of a RX 470 wich is handely beaten by a GTX 1060 6GB which that CPU should not bottleneck

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, Damascus said:

I would try and get a 1400 as multicolor gaming is the future but a 1200 will handle that 780 ti with ease.

are you playing with a monocromatic display or something :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

are you playing with a monocromatic display or something :P 

xD oops, multicore 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

16 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Wow, now even the games are RGB!

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4