The CHEAPEST 21:9?

NowThatsDamp

I'm talking the cheapest Korean Chinese whatever nock off piece of crap display there is. What is the absolute bottom dollar. Do you know what it is? Then post down below!!

Panel requirements:

1440p

21:9

34" +

Are you sure you want to use a display with a bunch of dead pixels every day...?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not the point. I never said I was going to buy it, I never said It was going to be good, I never asked if it's a good financial decision. 

I asked what the cheapest 1440p 34" 21:9 ever made was.

Just now, NowThatsDamp said:

Not the point.

The cheapest chinese/korean monitors will pretty much always have dead pixels (if the monitor works at all) and no return policy for dead pixels, so you would be stuck using an ugly monitor every day because you couldn't afford a few extra dollars for something decent.

A monitor is the part of a PC that is looked at the most, so the majority of people prefer having something that works.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This video should answer the question.

I dislike simultaneous releases

On 20/08/2017 at 5:39 PM, Cajmo said:

This video should answer the question.

It was cheap but since all the interest from that vid has bumped the price, it was originally 500 dollers I think it's like 700 dollers now

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8