I think my boot drive is dying.

Okjoek

So I wake up, hit my power button and go to make breakfast. When I come back it's doing a disk check so I shut off and turn it back on again and it wanted to disk check again, but I skipped it and now the storage seems largely inaccessible and it couldn't even sign in to my profile. I don't think I'm losing anything important, but I am kind of angry that I didn't back up a survival Mine craft world I was working on.

My SSD isn't actually in te system currently, my younger brother has been "borrowing" it for a few months now. It's actually kind of funny I was looking at SSDs at Best-Buy a few days ago...

I might just get another SATA 500GB SSD and not bug for my other 240GB one back. Thoughts?

You could unplug it and leave it off and when you get the ssd try to pull off anything you need.

It seems that the HDD indeed is dying. In my rig I have a dying HDD and no backup (wait for the explanation). I dont have one because the read and write is so damn low plus my only game I had started to corrupt.