Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flyser

Best Bluetooth-Speaker for on the go

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

As you can see in the title i am currently searching for a good bluetooth speaker that i can take with me. The price (and also brand) is irrelevant for me as long as it has a good price per performance ratio.

Link to post
Share on other sites

when it comes to bluetooth speakers the quality is usually determined by the price. Knowing how much you can spend total is much more useful than just going for a price to performance ratio. 


Laptop: 2016 13" nTB MacBook Pro Core i5 | Phone: iPhone 8 Plus 64GB | Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p, Samsung SyncMaster 940BX 19" 1024p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

when it comes to bluetooth speakers the quality is usually determined by the price. Knowing how much you can spend total is much more useful than just going for a price to performance ratio. 

I'm not kidding the Mi Speaker is about the same as the UE Boom 2


My life

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flyser said:

As you can see in the title i am currently searching for a good bluetooth speaker that i can take with me. The price (and also brand) is irrelevant for me as long as it has a good price per performance ratio.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016W4RK1Y/

 

The are alright cheaper ones, but this is where the quality notably starts to stand out.


 
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

when it comes to bluetooth speakers the quality is usually determined by the price. Knowing how much you can spend total is much more useful than just going for a price to performance ratio. 

i think i wouldn´t go over 300 $

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Himommies said:

UE Boom 2

I have/had one of those. my mother took it. 


Laptop: 2016 13" nTB MacBook Pro Core i5 | Phone: iPhone 8 Plus 64GB | Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p, Samsung SyncMaster 940BX 19" 1024p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrMacintosh said:

I have/had one of those. my mother took it. 

I have one of those.It died in water


My life

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Himommies said:

It died in water

I thought they were water resistant 


Laptop: 2016 13" nTB MacBook Pro Core i5 | Phone: iPhone 8 Plus 64GB | Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 2 | CPU: R5 2600 | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 16GB 2666 | GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 480GB PNY SSD & 2TB WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Display: Dell UZ2215H 21.5" 1080p, ViewSonic VX2450wm-LED 23.6" 1080p, Samsung SyncMaster 940BX 19" 1024p | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G303 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrMacintosh said:

I thought they were water resistant 

I drowned it. Fourtanatley I was able to claim I only went 1m in water and got a new one.Now that the first one died in water I just stopped using it because I was using the MI one in between the warranty period.There was literally no difference 


My life

Link to post
Share on other sites

Use a Jawbone mini jambox, great sound and a 10 hour battery. their bigger options are also good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Himommies said:

I drowned it. Fourtanatley I was able to claim I only went 1m in water and got a new one.Now that the first one died in water I just stopped using it because I was using the MI one in between the warranty period.There was literally no difference 

Out of curiosity how robust is the Mi?  I guy out here got a UE Boom 2 that taken some serious abuse (aka.  deployed out in a desert with dust everywhere and left in a truck in 120F+ heat).

Do you think one of those Mis can handle that abuse?


Just a nutty gal that abuse hardware with F@H and BOINC.

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 4690K Delid, E5-2670V3, 1900X, 1950X, 5960X J Batch

My GPU Army:960 FTW at 1551MHz, 1080Ti FTW3, 1080Ti SC, 1070 Hybrid, 2x Titan XP

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad 9.7" (2018 model), Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

 

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ithanul said:

Out of curiosity how robust is the Mi?  I guy out here got a UE Boom 2 that taken some serious abuse (aka.  deployed out in a desert with dust everywhere and left in a truck in 120F+ heat).

Do you think one of those Mis can handle that abuse?

Other than waterprofing,in my experience yes.Don't know about the heat as im Canadian though


My life

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×