PLS Help.. Suddenly getting low fps on Good PC

Disclaimer: I have already tried troubleshooting my problem by going through many internet forums which is why I am writing here. I tried cleaning my registry, defragging my hard drive, running an antivirus check(Avast and WIndows Defender), and reinstalling nvidia graphics card drivers.

Suddenly, I believe after I installed a windows 10 update and updated nvidia graphics card drivers about two weeks ago, my PC got really slow (although not sure those are the cause for my issue). For example, I used to get around 280 fps on csgo but now i get 140 fps that sometimes drops to 60 and my fps in league is now around 80 when I used to get over 200 fps on all the same settings. This is more problematic for games like Battlefield 1 where I used to get around 80 on all max settings but not i am getting around 30-40. 

My PC specs are: 

Geforce GTX  980ti (not overclocked)

i7-4790k (not overclocked)

12GB Ram 

MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

CoolerMaster G650M PSU

Windows 10

I'm really not sure what else I can do about my issue except trying a clean install of windows. Note that my temperatures for my 980ti should be fine, they are always under 80 degrees celsius due to the fan curve I set on MSI afterburner. Also my CPU temps are under 60 degrees Celsius so I dont think the problem is my temps.

Any suggestions are welcome.

TL:DR suddenly getting low fps on good pc after trying fixes on the internet 

Sorry if my formatting sucks

1 minute ago, CaptainWaffles said:

reinstalling nvidia graphics card drivers.

Have you tried installing the old one that you had before getting these problems?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Have you tried installing the old one that you had before getting these problems?

I havent, where can I find the drivers. The one im looking for is two driver updates before the last one that came out (on 8/13)

Use this:  http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Then here is the driver from 2 releases ago, assuming you are runing WIndows 10 64 bit: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/120486/en-us

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

16 hours ago, CaptainWaffles said:

I havent, where can I find the drivers. The one im looking for is two driver updates before the last one that came out (on 8/13)

@TahoeDust posted a link, in general you can find legacy drivers on nvidia's website going back a couple of releases at least.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*