3840x2160 Which 27 inch monitor with IPS should I buy?

Thinking about a new 4k screen since I'm geting a 1080 TI. Can't afford a to expensive one. I want a really detailed and pricewordy monitor where you get amazed by gaming on.
a monitor with small edges would be appriciated.

It cannot go above 610$ something.. In swedish SEK its 5000kr. So not above that :P Thanks.

The only one i can think of are the cheap 4k lg monitors that can fit your bill, otherwise everything else is over budget or just plain crap with thick bezels.

Ya one of those. Cant say that is the best you can get but its within your busget

Just now, Bcat00 said:

Ya one of those. Cant say that is the best you can get but its within your busget

Which one would you prefer then?

They are the same monitor,just with a diffrent model number because they are sold in a diffrent reigion

My life

1 hour ago, Orangeator said:

I own this monitor, would highly recommended it!

Wow nice whats your gpu??? how about movies and stuff?  is that also super amazing?? :P

1 hour ago, historicalpoultry said:

what's your use case?

Storm stryker white if that's what you mean. 

1 hour ago, NoobCase said:

As he's Swedish I'll assume its eating surströmmning (fermented herring)

Nah man that smells like shit.

4 minutes ago, zindan said:

Wow nice whats your gpu??? how about movies and stuff?  is that also super amazing?? :P

I have a 980 TI, it pushes the pixels on the 4k monitor just fine. Can play Overwatch at Epic, I play pubg, gta v, most common mainstream AAA title games at 4k just fine with a 980 ti. And if you are okay with dips into the mid 50's you can play games like gta v at absolute max. Movies are great! The color accuracy on the monitor is really good. Overall it's great for the asking price.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Just now, Orangeator said:

I have a 980 TI, it pushes the pixels on the 4k monitor just fine. Can play Overwatch at Epic, I play pubg, gta v, most common mainstream AAA title games at 4k just fine with a 980 ti. And if you are okay with dips into the mid 50's you can play games like gta v at absolute max. Movies are great! The color accuracy on the monitor is really good. Overall it's great for the asking price.

Noticed one thing.... Freesync.. that wont work with my 1080 TI right? I ned G sync.. aw snap. 

8 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

https://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorer_och_tillbehor/264146-asus_pb27uq-27-ips-4k-3xhdmidp-5ms-vesa-justerbar

Wow look at this one!

53 minutes ago, zindan said:

Noticed one thing.... Freesync.. that wont work with my 1080 TI right? I ned G sync.. aw snap. 

Um... Sorry to break it to you but 4k monitors are expensive, you know what increases price dramatically? Even more so than 4k? G-Sync... Your budget is to low for a 4k G-sync monitor.

Just now, Orangeator said:

Um... Sorry to break it to you but 4k monitors are expensive, you know what increases price dramatically? Even more so than 4k? G-Sync... Your budget is to low for a 4k G-sync monitor.

'What is g sync anyways? I mean you dont even have it.. how useful is it? how much more expensive?

Dont bother with gsync if you are

on a budget. That feature is for people with too much cash to spare.

if acers 32inch 4k gsync didnt go on sale during prime day, i wouldnt have gotten it.

7 hours ago, zindan said:

'What is g sync anyways? I mean you dont even have it.. how useful is it? how much more expensive?

It keeps the frames out-putting from your GPU directly in-line to how and at what time your monitor is refreshing at. Aka less screen tearing in games. It makes somewhat of a difference in games, but it isn't massive.