Audio ports aren't colour coded on my motherboard, which ones do I use?

Motherboard: ASUS Gene VII

There's 3 audio ports at the back of my motherboard which are all black unlike the usual audio port colours (gree, pink, blue etc.) and I'm trying it figure out which one I should use for my new headset, I just want audio not microphone input. 

I've tried using every output and I get audio from all of them except the middle one (which I'm guessing is for the mic) but I want to make sure I'm using the correct port for the best audio. 

I also no longer have the manual so I can't check it and I've looked for a manual online but they are all in different languages that I can't understand. 

Any help is appeciated.

EDIT: Solved, found a diagram online.

They auto detect what you plug in.

If they detect incorrectly, you have the application which comes with the drivers which allows you to manually select the role of each connector.

Double click on connectors image in the app (or whatever, your application may be different than mine)

On 19/08/2017 at 4:40 PM, mariushm said:

They auto detect what you plug in.

If they detect incorrectly, you have the application which comes with the drivers which allows you to manually select the role of each connector.

Double click on connectors image in the app (or whatever, your application may be different than mine)

Are you sure it works this way? In the manual I found online it says the middle one is for audio and the left one is for the mic. So I don't think they detect automatically. 

I use Realtek and I can retask the jacks but it doesn't auto detect what they should be.