Carbide 300R alternatives

Diazonium

So I have been looking at cases for a while, and the Corsair Carbide 300R comes quite close to what I want, but I would like to hear if anyone has any alternatives they would recommend instead of that.

Things that are needed in the case:

• ATX size mobo support
  • good airflow(room for 2*140mm front intake fans)
  • support for tall CPU air coolers
  • dust filters, ideally everywhere(important, the computers will be running 24/7)
  • drive cages that can fit 1 SSD + at least 3 HDDs, and also keep them cool and dampen vibrations (will be using 2 to 3, maybe even 4 WD Blacks, those can get mighty hot for a HDD)
  • aesthetics does not matter, sound dampening does not matter (no one will be in the same room with them most of the time)

The 300R satisfies most of these requirements, with some minor drawbacks: the side panel has grills for 2 fans, so dust can get in, no dust filter on top, and only 4 drive cages(universal size). Since noise is not an issue the airflow is easily improved by putting a Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC 3000RPM fan to the front, that thing is sure to pull push a lot of filtered air into the case, and if put into the lower part of the front of the case, it will also keep the drives cool.

If a 4th HDD ends up being necessary, the SSD could be mounted in the 5,25" bays.

So far this is the best plan I could hatch, I am interested if you have any other case suggestions. There are so many cases from so many manufacturers, that an exhaustive search is not feasible.