How to download from Soundcloud

How do I download stuff from Soundcloud? I wanna download the WAN show, but don't want to pay for a Mediafire Pro account, so I'm going this route instead. How do I download them? Here's the link: https://soundcloud.com/thewanshow

Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

I just googled SoundCloud downloader to find this

I want to download a whole playlist. Adding the Soundcloud playlist downloader to Chrome and putting the playlist link into it gives me an "internal server error". Am I doing something wrong or should I just try later?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I want to download a whole playlist. Adding the Soundcloud playlist downloader to Chrome and putting the playlist link into it gives me an "internal server error". Am I doing something wrong or should I just try later?

Scrolled down and read in the downloader I gave you and it had a link

https://scdownloader.net/playlist-downloader

7 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

Scrolled down and read in the downloader I gave you and it had a link

https://scdownloader.net/playlist-downloader

That's what I used, and that's what didn't work...

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

@Ethocreeper It appears that something is wrong with the link, as other sites aren't working either...

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, Ethocreeper said:

Works fine for me

Nope. What are you doing to make it work? It doesn't work on my laptop or my mom's.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, Necrodor21 said:

can use idm

Huh? I'm trying to download a Soundcloud playlist, not speed up my downloads...

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Huh? I'm trying to download a Soundcloud playlist, not speed up my downloads...

it has an extension for download with chrome and firefox or more compatibility

1 minute ago, Necrodor21 said:

it has an extension for download with chrome and firefox or more compatibility

You're completely missing the point of my original question.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

39 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You're completely missing the point of my original question.

your question to download sound extension from sound cloud right?

7 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

LOL I know I'm being lazy (gotta go fast efficient) but is there a "download all" button somewhere?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

LOL I know I'm being lazy (gotta go fast efficient) but is there a "download all" button somewhere?

Ive checked all the sites on the first page of Google and all download 1 by 1

You could have googled it it took me 5 minutes