In memory of Bruno Gulotta of Tom's Hardware Italty

NumLock21

Tom's Hardware had lost of its colleague, from the recent terrorist attack that occurred in Barcelona, Spain.

Bruno Gulotta, 35, an employee of Tom's Hardware Italy, was on holiday in Barcelona, Spain, strolling along Las Ramblas with his partner and two young children, when he was struck and killed by a van that also took the lives of 13 others and injured more than 100.

When he was hit by the van, Bruno was holding his 5-year-old son Alessandro's hand. His son was yanked away to safety by his mother, who had their 7-month-old daughter, Aria, strapped to her chest when the van struck.

The terrorist group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, and authorities have arrested at least four suspects as the investigation continues, according to the Associated Press.

May all that perished in this tragic event, rest in peace.

Mods if this is not the right section, please move it.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/toms-hardware-editor-barcelona-attack,35260.html

https://www.tomshw.it/bruno-gulotta-tom-s-hardware-stato-ucciso-barcellona-87672

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Hope those dumbasses get struck by lightning and a train within a couple of seconds, talking about the terrorist, and I hope their families have a great future

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

This shit affects everyone. It's everyone's problem. We need to stop it together.

HEADS UP, THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE NOW

I'm keeping everything else the way it was for anyone who might check out my answers in future, but I won't be using LTT.

Don't forget to quote me when replying to me!

Please explain your question fully, so I can answer it fully.

PSU Tier List Cooler Tier List SSD Tier List  My Specs Below!

Spoiler

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz

Cooler: Stock Wraith Spire

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000mHz 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming ATX

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5"

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Asus ROG Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB

Case: Cooler Master H500P

PSU: Corsair RM650i 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Fans: 4x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance

Spoiler

Potato Laptop (Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 2013):

CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge i5 3337U @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133mhz SODIMM (1x4GB Samsung, 1x4GB Kingston)

SSD: Kingston 24GB SSD (originally for caching)

HDD: HGST 500GB 5400rpm

GPU: Intel HD 4000 Graphics

Sigh, as much as i like internet freedom, something needs to be done about the extremist siteS on the net.

no extremist sites, no way to get those crazy people into gathering together for this kind of sinful attacks

sigh

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

+f

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

Sigh, as much as i like internet freedom, something needs to be done about the extremist siteS on the net.

no extremist sites, no way to get those crazy people into gathering together for this kind of sinful attacks

These attacks are not organized on "extremist sites". They are often organized by people talking to each other in person, or over phone calls made with burner phones. 

Blocking sites won't help. 

Rest in peace all innocent people who died there.

Edited by leadeater

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Shit happens he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dont expect the attacks too stop more are to come and more people will lose there lives sadly. 

This is just terrible news, my condolences.

And yes I refuse to talk politics this time: we've not only been going against the CoC but also it's not ok to turn the dead of a member of the tech community and maybe even a college to some into bitter arguing.

-------

Current Rig

-------

+f

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

RIP

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

4 minutes ago, lilbman said:

Stop turning a thread about remembering someone who f*cking died into a thread about poltiics.  SInce you all love to quote shit, here is a quote from the community standards; when talking about no trolling, it says 'This includes flame wars such as NVIDIA vs AMD, political or religious debate.'

Just stop.

I know, I am sorry, but I didn't start this. This thread should have been closed hours ago.

RIP

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

12 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

I didn't know extremists didn't exist before the internet... /s

#CarrierPidgey #PostalDelibird

On topic: I don't know what happened, but I do hope that the family and his colleagues find some semblance of peace in the coming days. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

12 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

Unfortunately that won't do anything, there are plenty of ways to communicate even if you block their websites. Tor comes to mind, but there are plenty of dedicated messengers they can use - they could even develop their own if they must.

4 hours ago, Matu20 said:

This should not be on Tech News. All it does is add fuel to the war between religions.

If mourning a tech community member becomes a religion flamewar perhaps there's something wrong here.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

As for behaviour, perhaps if Poland wasn't so openly disgusted by the sole idea of immigration the attitude would be different. Your government refuses to help other states in the Union who are cushioning most of the influx, while here people die on the shores. So yeah, maybe those who do manage to get into Poland after shipwrecking and walking across the continent are not particularly keen on doing anything for you. The way to change this is not to call them animals and shut them out, and I assure you, if they could find work they'd do that. Nobody wants to live on welfare, especially since as far as I know welfare in Poland isn't exactly luxurious.

This might sound selfish but I'm very glad it is that way (referring to the bolded part) - Neither I nor other Poles owe those people anything and are not obliged to take them in with open arms. It's just safer to live here because of that.

Another thing is that those refugees don't really want to come to Poland because they've got better living conditions and welfare in more developed countries such as France / Germany.

There's also another issue: It's not about shutting them out, they shut themselves out intentionally. They live in closed societies in closed neighborhoods - there's a reason why there are muslim districts in Paris that even the police is afraid to drive into.

I think this got too off-topic, I suppose we should stop debating over it ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White