Safest way to get music on PC?

Saiyan

Asking for a friend... Are sites that rip the audio from a youtube vid link the safest option for him if he doesn't have/want antivirus software and doesn't wanna use risky random sites to get music...

He's looking for mostly anime music and things of that nature.. looking for good sources since iTunes doesn't have most the remix's and things he'll want.  

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

No. Also, talking about where to pirate copyrighted content isn't allowed here. 

On 1/20/2016 at 8:52 AM, Windspeed36 said:

Community Standards

Generally speaking, as long as the following rules are met you should never find yourself subject to disciplinary action:

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The safest way to get music on your PC is to purchase it from a reputable site/store.

Best Excuses:

#1(simple) "Well, I never liked that stupid thing anyway!"

#2(complex) "Obviously there was a flaw in the material, probably due to the inadvertent introduction of contaminants during the manufacturing process."

Well, the easiest thing is to download. It cant be discussed here,but really, everyone can do it(at least in my country,LITERALLY everyone with internet access and minimum knowledge can do it)

Or you can get spotify, which is cheap, good, and has pretty much everything. 

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Buy it

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

the best thing you can do, to get music from youtube, is to contact the person who uploaded it, and ask them for a download link

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.