Drone Advice

Hello, I am looking into buying a drone and have been given a budget of $700 dollars. The two options i have boiled it down to are the dji mavic used and a brand new dji spark fly more combo pack. 

Any advice would be appreciated as i have never flown a drone before in my life and so would like so feedback. 

Thank 

I got to fly a Phantom 3 a few weeks ago, very easy to fly thanks to it staying stationary when you release the controls, even brought it in and manually landed it.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

I got to fly a Phantom 3 a few weeks ago, very easy to fly thanks to it staying stationary when you release the controls, even brought it in and manually landed it.

Thanks for the advice but i ruled out the phantom line becuase of how big they are. That is why i am looking at the spark and the mavic 

Just now, ghostofprice1 said:

Thanks for the advice but i ruled out the phantom line becuase of how big they are. That is why i am looking at the spark and the mavic 

the smaller models get blown around easier because they are lighter, also check out the reviewsm I think one of those 2 your looking at uses software based image stabilization instead of a full on 3-axis gimble, which makes it less desirable.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

the smaller models get blown around easier because they are lighter, also check out the reviewsm I think one of those 2 your looking at uses software based image stabilization instead of a full on 3-axis gimble, which makes it less desirable.

Yeah Iooked into to them and the spark only has a two axis gimble while the mavic has a three axis gimble. 

What i really wanted advice on is would it be better to buy a used mavic or a new spark 

Yeah don't get the spark. The mavic is a much better tool for creating video. 

ASU

• 2 weeks later...