Anyone know what fan speed the fans in spec alpha come at

Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

Try looking up reviews to see if you can find the fans that are included with the chassis as Corsair tells us nothing about them on their product page. They might be the SP120 LED series fans, but the issue is that the stock fans are clear, and from what I can see, none of their off-the-shelf options match what's included with the case. The SP fans would be a decent guess since they're $20 versus the ML fans which are $28. And if that is the case, the maximum speed for them would be 1440RPMs.

Try looking up reviews to see if you can find the fans that are included with the chassis as Corsair tells us nothing about them on their product page. They might be the SP120 LED series fans, but the issue is that the stock fans are clear, and from what I can see, none of their off-the-shelf options match what's included with the case. The SP fans would be a decent guess since they're $20 versus the ML fans which are $28. And if that is the case, the maximum speed for them would be 1440RPMs.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Would putting these on a radiator a bad idea ?

Just now, Intel HD Graphics said:

Would putting these on a radiator a bad idea ?

First verify what fans they are equal to, and if they are the SP fans, no because they are static pressure fans, which is a good thing to have.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

3 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

First verify what fans they are equal to, and if they are the SP fans, no because they are static pressure fans, which is a good thing to have.

So, No ?

11 hours ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

So, No ?

Rad probably has better fans included. Or same level if its Corsair AIO. And if you are going for custom loop, try out and change if performance isn't to your liking. Difference should be under 10C anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/18/2017 at 4:21 PM, Godlygamer23 said:

The stock A1225M12S are 1000rpm generic fans that are probably worse than AF/SP120 LED fans. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The stock A1225M12S are 1000rpm generic fans that are probably worse than AF/SP120 LED fans. 

Do you have the chassis? How were you able to find out? 

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Do you have the chassis? How were you able to find out? 

There's a review here: http://vishveshtech.blogspot.com/2016/04/corsair-carbide-spec-alpha-mid-tower.html

The fan model seems to be the same as the generic fans Corsair has been using in their other cases.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.