am3+ / FM2 worth it .?

Yo people :D

Ive just got myself acouple of apu am3+ black edition 8350 and 8100 something like that and acouple of FX 6100k 6600k .

Was thinking of making acouple of small do anything go anywhere going rigs with GTX 970's or 1050ti in them.

Most wondering if that generation of and apu worth investing around £200/£300 to try and make a profit .?

5 minutes ago, Cpt.Mlem said:

Ive just got myself acouple of apu am3+ black edition 8350 and 8100 something like that and acouple of FX 6100k 6600k .

Was thinking of making acouple of small do anything go anywhere going rigs with GTX 970's or 1050ti in them.

Most wondering if that generation of and apu worth investing around £200/£300 to try and make a profit .?

so you already got the am3 CPUs ... but do you also have some mainboards, graphics cards, ram and all that stuff to use them ? 

if you need to buy all of this to build working computers around the CPUs i think there won't be much profit left when you try to resell them

Sell them, they're around the performance level of the Ryzen 1300X while requiring twice the power. The only people interested in them would be people looking to upgrade existing rigs that already have compatible motherboards, etc...

30 minutes ago, Cpt.Mlem said:

NO! Sell 'em.

16 minutes ago, Patrick3D said:

Sell them, they're around the performance level of the Ryzen 1300X while requiring twice the power. The only people interested in them would be people looking to upgrade existing rigs that already have compatible motherboards, etc...

less performance than the 1300X

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4