Deathadder Chroma gets stuck on screen

Hi I've had the Razer Deathadder Chroma for about 3 years. A few months ago the cursor started getting stuck and the scroll wheel started registering twice when I clicked it.

At first I thought it was a problem with drivers. I uninstalled the drivers and installed the newest one available but the issue remained.

Then I thought that something inside the mouse is broken but after trying out the mouse on my laptop I realised that none of the glitching happened.

Can anyone help?

System:

AMD R5 1600 @ 3.8GHz

Corsair LPX 16Gb @ 2400MHz

Asus Strix B350F 

Asus Strix RX480

Crucial 525Gb ssd

Thanks in advance!

The first thing i would do would be to connect a new mouse (Try a wireless and wired one to find out whether it's maybe the port that's the problem, but you can also use another one) and see whether the problem still happens it. If so then it's obviously not a problem with the mouse, And you should probably contact Razer about the issue or deal with it however you like since you know where the problem is. I assume you have already done this (maybe, maybe not). But i think that's pretty much all the help you can get from here. Good Luck.