1050ti's hotspot monitor?

rookie.wanna.play

so yea guys i'm planning to buy a r5 1600 and a gtx 1050ti. any recommendations for a monitor? i'll be playing esports titles, PUBG and gta V something like those games :) and i'm not the type of guy to spend a ton of money into a monitor.

Any 24" 1920x1080 monitor should work for you: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/#W=2300,2500&r=192001080&T=1,5&H=0,100&p=1

Take your pick lol

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I'd be going for a 144hz 1080p monitor, you'll love it for games that you can max and still go over 75+ frames.

13 hours ago, spat55 said:

I'd be going for a 144hz 1080p monitor, you'll love it for games that you can max and still go over 75+ frames.

thanks! man

3 hours ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

thanks! man

No problem, if you haven't already bought the 1050ti you might want to look at 1080p/144hz/Freesync monitors, if you are unsure what G-Sync/Freesync is Linus has some good videos explaining what they are and how they work, might be worth considering at least.

9 hours ago, spat55 said:

No problem, if you haven't already bought the 1050ti you might want to look at 1080p/144hz/Freesync monitors, if you are unsure what G-Sync/Freesync is Linus has some good videos explaining what they are and how they work, might be worth considering at least.

Okay i will. But i do know that freesync is for amd cards, and gsync is for nvidia.