MX Master won't connect by bluetooth

yolosnail

Okay, so I found my MX Master after losing it for a few months, I went to connect it to my laptop by bluetooth and nothing. The mouse connects and windows recognises that it is connected but it doesn't show up in Logitech Options and it doesn't seem to do anything. When i connect to my desktop using the Unifying receiver it works flawlessly.

I'm not sure whether an update has broken something or whether there is a problem with the mouse.

Anybody else had this problem?

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

11 minutes ago, yolosnail said:

Okay, so I found my MX Master after losing it for a few months, I went to connect it to my laptop by bluetooth and nothing. The mouse connects and windows recognises that it is connected but it doesn't show up in Logitech Options and it doesn't seem to do anything. When i connect to my desktop using the Unifying receiver it works flawlessly.

I'm not sure whether an update has broken something or whether there is a problem with the mouse.

Anybody else had this problem?

Had the exact same situation a couple of months ago.  Got a second unify receiver from Logitech for a few dollars and that fixed it.  Now have receivers in both the desktop and the laptop and I don't worry about any crosstalk because I don't use them both at the same time.