How to have two bluetooth dongles attached with different drivers?

Eeglis

I've got a generic $1 bluetooth dongle from ebay that I use for my PS3 controllers to work wirelessly, but the thing is that the software I use for that overwrites my bluetooth drivers, so I was wondering if I could attach my another generic bluetooth dongle and use it as a normal bluetooth dongle, turns out nope. Any ideas on how to do that? I'm asking this because I want to upgrade my keyboard to a custom one, but they usually don't have oversized volume knobs, so I could make/buy a bluetooth volumeknob.

no idea what to put here

Are you able to see the secondary bluetooth device in devices and managers?

5 hours ago, Donny_Chen said:

Are you able to see the secondary bluetooth device in devices and managers?

I'll check it tomorrow, since I don't have acces to the secondary bluetooth device right now. I might not have since they're identical, but if they wouldn't be and I could see it, what should I do?

no idea what to put here

you can force a driver into a the seconday by double clicking on the device and clicking update drivers..  find the inf file with the driver provided.  In theory,  you shouldn't see two devices for one..... thing on the list.  Unless for whatever reason the Device ID on both chips are identical, which doesn't happen often, even for china

I've got to this stage, but
"

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Device Timeout}
The specified I/O operation on %hs was not completed before the time-out period expired.

"

no idea what to put here

Darn, editing is not working for me and pictures are not showing up, I'll put the m up on imgur.
Tried installing new drivers to thet another bluetooth chip:

Device manager:

no idea what to put here

sorry for the late reply, was transitioning to a new internet provider which was hilariously fun.  How are you with this issue? 

Can you confirm that both devices actually work by testing them individually?  Are you able to install the other chips driver when you remove the ps3 one?  Have you tried on a different PC just for giggles?

23 hours ago, Donny_Chen said:

sorry for the late reply, was transitioning to a new internet provider which was hilariously fun.  How are you with this issue? 

Can you confirm that both devices actually work by testing them individually?  Are you able to install the other chips driver when you remove the ps3 one?  Have you tried on a different PC just for giggles?

Nope, I can't. But I bought myself an ASUS bluetooth dongle which works with the generic dongle. Generic dongle has the PS3 controller's drivers and ASUS has it's own.

no idea what to put here