Photo editing

Name your ultamate screen for photo work, please motivate (budjet options also welcome).

Generally a 4K display is better when it comes to photo editing because the image quality is better and its also easier to edit the photo on general because of the better image quality. I dont have a monitor for photo editing myself and I am not a photo editor, but its just a recommendation.

If you want good color but still want to stay on budget side I would recommend going with Dell UltraSharp series. I have been doing photo and video editing for the last 4-5 years as my main income and for the last two years I have been using Dell S2415H. I think you can get it around 250$ now but I'm not sure. The monitor itself is great, it comes with accurate colors right out of the box + it has Dell's legendary warranty if something should brake. Also one other good thing with this monitor is the fact that you will get 1920x1200 resolution so you will get a bit more realestate vertically which is really pleasant for Lightroom use and also just for web browsing. 

I myself are going to join UltraWide masterrace in a couple of weeks with the Dell's UltraSharp 3417W monitor. The change is due to just the fact that I want more space for video editing but you can't go wrong with the S2415H.