Car and room camera ?

I'm looking for a small video camera capable of 1080p 60fps at minimum.

Needs to come with or have a mount I can mount in my car so probably a clip mount so I can also mount it in my room.

Not looking to spend the price of a go pro, under $100usd if you can but under $200 is a must.

Also if it can hold like 64gb or 128gb SD cards that would be nice.

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

1 minute ago, Clockwork_princess said:

I'm looking for a small video camera capable of 1080p 60fps at minimum.

Needs to come with or have a mount I can mount in my car so probably a clip mount so I can also mount it in my room.

Not looking to spend the price of a go pro, under $100usd if you can but under $200 is a must.

Also if it can hold like 64gb or 128gb SD cards that would be nice.

Yi action cam

https://www.adorama.com/yi88001.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuu4xonf1QIV3bjACh2cLQ8KEAkYASABEgLbNvD_BwE

(The original, can be had for $70 and does 1080p 60fps, the below video is a review of the 4k version)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

32 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yi action cam

https://www.adorama.com/yi88001.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuu4xonf1QIV3bjACh2cLQ8KEAkYASABEgLbNvD_BwE

(The original, can be had for $70 and does 1080p 60fps, the below video is a review of the 4k version)

Does it have image stableization?

This one YI 88001 16MP Action Camera with High-Resolution WiFi and Bluetooth, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016MAUHOK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_C6FLzb33PV5C5

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

Does it have image stableization?

This one YI 88001 16MP Action Camera with High-Resolution WiFi and Bluetooth, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016MAUHOK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_C6FLzb33PV5C5

Thats the one!

AFAIK, it doesnt have image stabilization, thats a bit of a higher end feature

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25