Cooler Master JetFlo 120 or Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB

I've Phanteks P400, looking forward to get case fans for it. Considering, Cooler Master SickleFlow X 120 & Cooler Master JetFlo 120 &r Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB, which of the above mentioned fans can push more air in to my case to keep it cool, don't say get Noctua, they are expensive AF over here, so need an assistance in choosing from the above listed fans, ty in advance :) .

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

6 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

I've Phanteks P400, looking forward to get case fans for it. Considering, Cooler Master SickleFlow X 120 & Cooler Master JetFlo 120 &r Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB, which of the above mentioned fans can push more air in to my case to keep it cool, don't say get Noctua, they are expensive AF over here, so need an assistance in choosing from the above listed fans, ty in advance :) .

I own the sickle flow and jetflo, don't buy the sickle flow, they aren't that great. The JetFlo is good, but it's not exactly quiet at the higher end speeds.

You might check out beQuiet as well. The PureWing 2 fans are quite great.

4 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

I own the sickle flow and jetflo, don't buy the sickle flow, they aren't that great. The JetFlo is good, but it's not exactly quiet at the higher end speeds.

You might check out beQuiet as well. The PureWing 2 fans are quite great.

PureWing 2 not available in Amazon India neither theitdepot.com (which is most used online computer vendor here), anyother suggestion?

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

3 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

PureWing 2 not available in Amazon India neither theitdepot.com (which is most used online computer vendor here), anyother suggestion?

Hmm, Cougar fans? Fractal Venturi? The Corsair AF series isn't half bad either.

1 minute ago, scottyseng said:

I heard Corsair AF fans are bad from somewhere, so didn't took it in to the considerartion, is Corsair Air Series AF120 or Corsair ML120 PRO good for air flow

4 minutes ago, scottyseng said:

Both are on the pricey end :/

Just now, Yassassin said:

I heard Corsair AF fans are bad from somewhere, so didn't took it in to the considerartion, is Corsair Air Series AF120 or Corsair ML120 PRO good for air flow

Well, it's not that they're bad...but usually you can find better fans for the same price (with better bearings). Either fan will work for airflow, but the ML120 Pro has the better bearing / is quieter.