need buying advice...

Ashley MLP Fangirl

hello everyone,

i want to buy some new displays, and i need advice...

things that i want:

1080p (any higher is not nessecary, my eyesight is not very good, so i won't be able to tell the diffrence)

23 inch or bigger (again, the eyesight thing)

controls for colour temperature and vibrance (i don't to photo editing or anything and i like bright and vivid colours... and a blue white)

60hz is fine, i don't want to waste money on something i'm not gonna use.

small bezels (i intend to buy 3, and use them side by side, so this matters)

under €250, €150-€200 would be perfect...

She/Her

14 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

hello everyone,

i want to buy some new displays, and i need advice...

things that i want:

1080p (any higher is not nessecary, my eyesight is not very good, so i won't be able to tell the diffrence)

23 inch or bigger (again, the eyesight thing)

controls for colour temperature and vibrance (i don't to photo editing or anything and i like bright and vivid colours... and a blue white)

60hz is fine, i don't want to waste money on something i'm not gonna use.

small bezels (i intend to buy 3, and use them side by side, so this matters)

under €250, €150-€200 would be perfect...

Just saying what about 2 ultrawides?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Just saying what about 2 ultrawides?

a couple of things.

1. cost

2. i like my web browser to be on one monitor, spotify on one, and whatever else i'm doing on the last one. this workflow works for me...

3. i like the 16:9 aspect ratio

She/Her

What ports do you need?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

What ports do you need?

i don't know, i'm planning a build, and i haven't decided on a GPU yet...

but i can always use adaptors, so it's not that important...

She/Her

Final question is do you want an amd gpu and do you need specific vesa mounting holes?

My Rig

Peripherals

ASUS VC239H or ASUS VC239H-W are very good options, their bezels are super thin, its ips, decent size, flicker free and low blue light emitting so your vision wont get any worse and your eyes wont get tired. 

My Rig

Peripherals

ASUS VC239H or ASUS VC239H-W are very good options, their bezels are super thin, its ips, decent size, flicker free and low blue light emitting so your vision wont get any worse and your eyes wont get tired. 

Also i saw its price was 150 euros in germany which is super close to your location in the netherlands. 

My Rig

Peripherals

4 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Also i saw its price was 150 euros in germany which is super close to your location in the netherlands. 

awesome! i'll look at those! thanks!

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

awesome! i'll look at those! thanks!

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00YQKTGR8/?tag=pcp05-21

Here it is if you want to see. 

My Rig

Peripherals