I need help finding a new cpu cooler

LegendOfZirkle

So I have the z97 stinger wifi which is a mini itx motherboard so it is very small scale my stock cpu cooler just isn't doing the job anymore so I am looking into getting something more efficient because my cpu idles at 50 degrees celcius and sometimes even hotter Celsius and I am not comfortable with that I've been looking at the cooler master hyper 612 v.2 but I have no clue whether it will fit on my motherboard my case has more than enough clearance since I have the graphite 380t which offers a lot of room so if anyone has any recommendations for fans under 60 dollars I would really appreciate it. Or if I should go with liquid cooling but keep in mind I have no clue where to start with that and I travel with the pc to my other parents  house each week so I don't know if that would affect the liquid cooling in any way. I also plan to get new case fans because mine are dying.

Just now, dogetorhue said:

Personally I recommend the Cryorig H7.

Alright do you know if it fits on mini itx motherboards or what or do all fans fit on all motherboards the only thing I need to worry about is case space.

The cryorig H7 is pretty low-profile. I've had no issues mounting it on micro-atx boards.

3 minutes ago, dogetorhue said:

The cryorig H7 is pretty low-profile. I've had no issues mounting it on micro-atx boards.

Ok thanks I'll see the only difference between that and the one i was looking at is that it has two less heat pipes and is a bit more expensive

CPU?

E: actually, for best help I can be. List also case and RAM.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/17/2017 at 11:03 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

CPU?

E: actually, for best help I can be. List also case and RAM.

I already got it sorted but thanks anyways