Experience with noctua support.

Xxetro

I contacted noctua about sending me an am4 mounting bracket for the nhu12s. I gotten an email telling me that their sending me one. Has anyone gotten a bracket from them and how long did it take? I have all my parts and I want to build my PC but I need the bracket.

how long did you wait? because you better believe that thing is coming in the snailmail :P

5 minutes ago, manikyath said:

how long did you wait? because you better believe that thing is coming in the snailmail :P

About 5 days now.

Just politely email them back and ask where its shipping from - so you have a rough estimate 

Bonus if they could provide you with a tracking number

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Honestly it's still pretty great, I had to pay 15 + 10 shipping to get my xspc mounting bracket and they didn't even send me the mounting screws. 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

10 minutes ago, mok said:

Just politely email them back and ask where its shipping from - so you have a rough estimate 

Bonus if they could provide you with a tracking number

They said there is so tracking number but did give me an estimate of 4-10 day europe and 10-18 days overseas... I can't wait that long T.T

1 minute ago, Xxetro said:

They said there is so tracking number but did give me an estimate of 4-10 day europe and 10-18 days overseas... I can't wait that long T.T

well if its shipping overseas theres no way you should be expecting it within a week

sounds like you just have to be patient

Photography / Finance / Gaming

1 hour ago, Xxetro said:

Those are pretty normal shipping times. 10 days between Europe and NA, 15-20 between Europe and Asia. Since its coming from company and not from private person, it will be prioritized. Thats just cost of getting stuff for free. Waiting.

Edited by LoGiCalDrm
Language

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv