Should i wait for coffee lake?

I am going to be putting together my first build. I have my cart on amazon all put together. All have to do is press ship! Should I wait  for coffee lake or should i just do it? I've been saving up for this build for what feels like forever. I am making this computer for both Photo editing and for gaming with the occasional video. Please hit me with some opinions! The processor i would be going with is a 7700k. 

Umm, i assume you will also be redering photo's? If you are, it might be a better idea to get an r5 1600...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

3 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Umm, i assume you will also be redering photo's? If you are, it might be a better idea to get an r5 1600...

He will also playing pac man, so the R5 1600 is a better choice? xD

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

4 minutes ago, Constantin said:

He will also playing pac man, so the R5 1600 is a better choice? xD

No, but for rendering workloads the R5 1600 or R7 1700 is a better option. The extra cores really do help...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Just now, samcool55 said:

No, but for rendering workloads the R5 1600 or R7 1700 is a better option. The extra cores really do help...

you compare those craps with the 7700k..... no comment

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, Constantin said:

you compare those craps with the 7700k..... no comment

Ayy lmao fanboy spotted xD

At least they didn't use mayonaise to put the IHS to the die.

No, seriously, the ryzen line-up is very good and if you do rendering workloads the R5 1600 and R7 1700 give you more performance for your money.

Just check the non-gaming benchmarks, apart from 1 that's RAM related (which is fixed now) the 7700k is behind, also the 6900k gets heavy competition which is a 1000 dollar cpu...

The 7700k is only good if you ONLY game, if you also render often, the extra cpu power is worth switching.

The 7700k is a decent CPU good for everything,

I am not a fan boy, as I use to have AMD CPU and GPU.... the GPU's are quite ok, but the CPU's were and are to spit on the floor

Just few more days until 21. you certainly won't lose anything by waiting, who knows, maybe coffee lake is so good that AMD might lower ryzen prices.

18 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

Great, needs more rgb for extra performance ;)

lol need to buy you a beer! i like the way you think! Don't like rgb but it lets me change my theme if i want to. #firstworldproblems

12 minutes ago, AlexMorway said:

lol need to buy you a beer! i like the way you think! Don't like rgb but it lets me change my theme if i want to. #firstworldproblems

Great looking case >> rgb and "gamer" hardware, why would anyone stare at their hardware, that's what the monitor is for :S I've seen really ridiculous setups, I don't even know how these people look at their monitor because everything is lit like a Christmas tree (peripherals, case, rgb inside the case...).

25 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

Great looking case >> rgb and "gamer" hardware, why would anyone stare at their hardware, that's what the monitor is for :S I've seen really ridiculous setups, I don't even know how these people look at their monitor because everything is lit like a Christmas tree (peripherals, case, rgb inside the case...).

Ya, I just want to change from like green one day maybe the next day i want blue that kind of thing. Do you think i over did it?

3 hours ago, AlexMorway said:

I am going to be putting together my first build. I have my cart on amazon all put together. All have to do is press ship! Should I wait  for coffee lake or should i just do it? I've been saving up for this build for what feels like forever. I am making this computer for both Photo editing and for gaming with the occasional video. Please hit me with some opinions! The processor i would be going with is a 7700k. 

wait a little while to see coffee lake..that might be best deal who knows!