Considering Budget Camera

I've got this Fujifilm FinePix S4500 bridge camera and I'll admit it's a good cheap bridge for photos. Unfortunately, it's awful for videos. I'm considering an upgrade so I can use it for YouTube shooting. 

A few requirements:

• No more than £400 but willing to buy used or refurb
  • Good stills quality (All environments)
  • Good video quality (Interior and low light mostly)
  • Viewfinder
  • Clean HDMI or USB live output
  • Either good battery life or available dc continuous power

I am willing to sell my Fujifilm camera

Edit: If nothing suits would I just be better getting a Logitech webcam and keeping the Fujifilm for stills?

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

A used Sony A6000 fits most of those things. However an AC adapter is not always so cheap, just saying. So that will add to the price a bit. Otherwise I'd bet on that one. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

alternatively, an eos 700d with a dummy battery for 20 quid off ebay will get the job done sufficiently (or a nikon entry level dslr would work as well.) These cameras I'm sure can be tethered to a pc and used to record live, unfortunately I'm not sure thats possible with cameras from sony or fuji. If you are looking at webcam as well, I assume you would want to use it for streaming, so its 720p60 probably which is fine and you can also use it for amazing stills. It has wireless connectivity with your phone and a touchscreen as well, which are nice additions and you can get tons of glass for pretty cheap. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

2 hours ago, xQubeZx said:

A used Sony A6000 fits most of those things. However an AC adapter is not always so cheap, just saying. So that will add to the price a bit. Otherwise I'd bet on that one. 

I mean a dummy battery. I just forgot the term

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

36 minutes ago, cc143 said:

alternatively, an eos 700d with a dummy battery for 20 quid off ebay will get the job done sufficiently (or a nikon entry level dslr would work as well.) These cameras I'm sure can be tethered to a pc and used to record live, unfortunately I'm not sure thats possible with cameras from sony or fuji. If you are looking at webcam as well, I assume you would want to use it for streaming, so its 720p60 probably which is fine and you can also use it for amazing stills. It has wireless connectivity with your phone and a touchscreen as well, which are nice additions and you can get tons of glass for pretty cheap. 

It looks good but is it as good as a Lumix G7. It's about the right price and I know it can take a dummy battery.

2 hours ago, Inversion said:

It looks good but is it as good as a Lumix G7. It's about the right price and I know it can take a dummy battery.

The G7 has better video features but lacks in sensor size but if it is to be used mainly for video I'd chose the G7

1 hour ago, xQubeZx said:

The G7 has better video features but lacks in sensor size but if it is to be used mainly for video I'd chose the G7

I'm seriously considering it. Most of what I do with it will be video. (Main shooting camera for YouTube) but if it is good for stills then I'll probably get it. I want to get into photography a bit more but most of my stuff will be video. Is the autofocus good?

2 hours ago, Inversion said:

I'm seriously considering it. Most of what I do with it will be video. (Main shooting camera for YouTube) but if it is good for stills then I'll probably get it. I want to get into photography a bit more but most of my stuff will be video. Is the autofocus good?

Naah, or well everything depends on what you are used to but an Sony A6000 will probably be better as it has on sensor Phase Detection while the G7 only got Contrast as I get it. For more serious video work I'd pull focus manually on a G7 and probably on the A6000 too, kinda depends on the scene. 

25 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

Naah, or well everything depends on what you are used to but an Sony A6000 will probably be better as it has on sensor Phase Detection while the G7 only got Contrast as I get it. For more serious video work I'd pull focus manually on a G7 and probably on the A6000 too, kinda depends on the scene. 

Thanks. I've been looking at reviews and videos from both. I think because of price I'll probably get the G7. There are some pretty good second hand deals.