Best Sub-$500 Monitor for my Setup?

WesTech

I'm looking for the best primary monitor for my setup with a budget of $500. Currently running a GTX 960 with dual 1080p / 60hz Acer displays, both of which are disappointingly having major issues after just over a year of use. My plan is to either go with one high-end main display and run two standard 1080p/60 displays in a triple monitor setup, or go with an ultrawide. I'm aware that my GTX960 isn't enough to run Nvidia Surround which is why I'm not planning on investing in three of the same, the other two will be for productivity only. Willing to compromise but looking for something around 27" with a high refresh rate, 1440p, and ideally G-Sync. I'm fine with breaking the budget for a good deal on an ultrawide, but I'd really like to remain within it on a standard display.

I have this on order (caught on sale for $450), but the order just got delayed 3 weeks and I'm reading mixed reviews: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

I personally own this monitor and I paid 350 for mine. It's a great display for just being a basic 144hz gsync panel. I have to say I can't complain. I'm running a 970 and I usually break 60fps in AAA titles. Definitely a no frills monitor.