Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 Fan Transplantation

AliceSML79

I’m looking at the Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 to cool a Threadripper 16c/32t CPU. I’m limited in my case to a single 120mm back panel cutout so a aio wouldn’t work. Reason for that is the tridentz ram and a h80i wouldn’t fit. So I’m chosen the up coming Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 Cooler. But the hideous brown fans totally kills the Black and Nvidia Green Color Scheme. So I was looking at the NF-A14 industrialPPC PWM Fans as a upgrade. I think they will fit but not 100%, so thought I’d ask others opinions. I know a aio 360mm is best to go with threadripper but I’d like to use my old case for centmental reasons. But it was made in 2010.

Thanks in Advance:

Alice P Arthigton 

IMG_0512.JPG.5a1b5c02e55d622893face89887ba3f0.JPG

Could we see internals?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

9 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Could we see internals?

Sure, didn’t want to overshadow the question. But here are pics of internals. 2 bottom fans are 180mm.

IMG_0513.JPG.154c26aeb512bd1898f58c065e5e83e0.JPGIMG_0514.JPG.05e77a1a86c53556a767792086012e9d.JPG

Thats a pretty cool and intresting case. And i know its hard to get rid of a good case xD But you could always paint the fans in a other color. I did as well with the NF-F12 fans, both painted in black. Which wasn't even needed, as you cant even see them in the top with the radiator.

And the NF-A14 industrialPPC PWM fans are fine as well. Perhaps setup a low fan profile if their too loud. Which i doubt they will.

Sadly after adding up the cost to mod the case to the point of it working well it’s way cheaper to buy a new case. My case was built in 2010 and I haven’t thought of that fact till last night

Liquid Master 120 or 240 is good liquid cooler that does not have a massive head but does have a nice square copper plate.
Won't block the memory slot either.