Corsair k70 RGB rapidfire light out of sync/faulty

RaiiZeR

i just got home from work and turned on my pc when i noticed that one of the keys lighting( the "*" key numpad) on my keyboard is out of sync with the rest. i have rainbow spiral on right now and as soon as it turns yellow or orange that one key turns red

i already got a new keyboard because my old k70 rgb rapidfire was having the same problem but worse(flickering and stuff)

is there a way to fix this issue?

thanks in advance:)

(i can record it if needed)

Have you tried resetting the lighting back to something without motion or cycling colors to see if that can get it back in sync? Are you controlling with software or does the keyboard have hardware controls

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

Interesting. Do you  have another pc you could try the keyboard on?  Just top see if its a driver/software error.  Unity Engine settings could have been corrupted.  Maybe factory reset it.

Just now, MysticalRainXIV said:

Have you tried resetting the lighting back to something without motion or cycling colors to see if that can get it back in sync?

yes, i am messing around in the editor and as soon as i set the color to yellow that one key turns red, the key can change to another color just fine without any flickering, as soon as it hits yellow or orange its the wrong color(it turns red)

Just now, Qi_Forever said:

Interesting. Do you  have another pc you could try the keyboard on?  Just top see if its a driver/software error.  Unity Engine settings could have been corrupted.  Maybe factory reset it.

i don't have a second pc to test it on:/ i could try to update it but that also does not work for a long time already(always getting an error)

Just now, RaiiZeR said:

yes, i am messing around in the editor and as soon as i set the color to yellow that one key turns red, the key can change to another color just fine without any flickering, as soon as it hits yellow or orange its the wrong color(it turns red)

You could try it on another PC...or if there is hardware control use that instead. If not I would recommend a different keyboard

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

My K70 rapid sometimes get cliches after windows 10 updates.  Flick the bios switch resets it.  Never know changing that just might help (even though its to help with bios issues and not os).

Might have to clean install Unity Engine.  Not a terrible chore.

Fingers crossed its not a hardware failure.  I remember my old K70 blue.  All the LED's failing one by one used to have nightmares about it :/

6 minutes ago, Qi_Forever said:

My K70 rapid sometimes get cliches after windows 10 updates.  Flick the bios switch resets it.  Never know changing that just might help (even though its to help with bios issues and not os).

Might have to clean install Unity Engine.  Not a terrible chore.

Fingers crossed its not a hardware failure.  I remember my old K70 blue.  All the LED's failing one by one used to have nightmares about it :/

i'll try to reinstall the engine:)

i remember when i had my first k70 and the lights broke down after just 3 weeks of use, my hearth still hurts when i think about it:)