Freesync-equipped TVs

Techicolors

So Eurogamer covered an interesting piece of the Xbox One X prior to its E3 debut that it may have Freesync capabilities via HDMI. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-project-scorpio-supports-freesync-and-hdmi-vrr

when the Xbox One X did announced during E3, there was no coverage on Freesync capabilities. at first i thought they dropped adaptive sync, but then i checked the official webpage and it mentions AMD Freesync under HDMI. http://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x

one thing the Eurogamer article missed is that The Xbox one X will have next-gen HDMI 2.1. but it doesn't, it has HDMI 2.0b. so this leads me to believe that the console will have a Freesync scaler inside. but what about the display? i would assume that TV manufacturers will need to produce TVs that have Freesync via HDMI. however on top of advertising stuff like 4K and HDR, it'll most likely be more difficult to market this technology. then a couple of freesync TVs will need to be available close to launch of the Xbox, otherwise people will have to shop for freesync monitors. but i think most would like a large TV in their living room, including me. honestly i think it'll end up being a sort-of dormant tech in this admittedly powerful console 

I think that this more likely geared to people that have their xbox one x connected to a computer monitor and not to a TV.

TV manufactures will only make HDTV with support for freesync if they see there is a strong market for it. This is the same with any other products.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list