PC Comparison perfomance

aldysts92

Hi Guys

I have got 2 PC to compare from my own experience and I want to ask whats wrong and how to fix it.

1st PC:

MoBo : Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU : Intel i7-2600 @3.40Ghz 8CPUS
Memory : Patriot 16GB (4x4GB)
GPU : MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB ( Shown Dedicated memory 2gb only and Shared memory 3.2gb )
PSU : Antec 80+ Bronze 620W
STORAGE : 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD , 30GB SSD (forget the brand name), 1TB HDD (forget the brand name)

2nd PC:

CPU: Core i5 6400 (3.2 Ghz up to 3.6 Ghz) Cache 6 MB (BOX)                                                                

Motherboard: Asus  B150M V5                                                                                                                  

Memory: GEIL 2x4gb  DDR4 SUPER LUCE – White                                                                                          

Storage: Apacer Thunderbird  120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive                                                           

Storage: Seagate 1TB HDD                                                                                                                          

Video Card: MSI Geforce GTX 960 Gaming 4G 4 GB 128 Bit DDR5                                                                                                                                                                                          

Power Supply: Corsair CX 650M – Bronze Modular   

Here is the case? Maybe some of you know game PUBG aka Player Unknown's Battleground.

With 1st PC I only can get FPS like 20-70 max and sometimes stuttering but with my 2nd PC I can get constant 70-90 fps only sometimes dropped below 60.

Is it something to do with my CPU or else in my 1st PC? Since I just upgraded my GPU from GTX 560ti into 1060. But I can play much smoother in my 2nd PC with i5 and GTX 9604 4Gb. It is so weird.

Please give me some explanation guys.

Thanks !!

Uninstall the drivers with DDU, download the latest ones from the nvidia website and install them.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

What memory do you use for the first pc? I don't think you listed that...

EDIT: oops, sorry, didn't see it.

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Maybe the amount of VRAM isn't enough?

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

10 hours ago, Jasun said:

Maybe the amount of VRAM isn't enough?

its 6GB Vram mate. I dont think its not enough haha. My 2nd PC using GTX 960 with 4GB Vram can run it very smooth thats why I wondering whats wrong with my first PC. is it bottleneck or I installed it wrong.

10 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Uninstall the drivers with DDU, download the latest ones from the nvidia website and install them.

what is DDU? I already download the latest one from nvidia website when I first install my new 1060.