asus MG28U

Hi everyone!
my monitors arrived today and while going through the papers that came together in the box i found a cd which had a driver for the monitors

i installed the driver but it wont work

im running it on windows 10

searching all around but nothing that could help solve the issue
even have had a look on old posts here to see if somebody had similar issue
and somebody sugested to install it in a different folder then the one normal one but no success

if somebody has solved it or has a link that has a software working

i would like to try this feature seems to be very nice to tweak my monitors settings

thanks in advance

You really dont need drivers for monitors

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Hi @TVwazhere, but without the driver how can i open the asus widget interface?

im trying here might have get 100 different type of virus 

trying to find somehting

ahiauhauiah

Just now, Marcelo Valerio said:

Hi @TVwazhere, but without the driver how can i open the asus widget interface?

im trying here might have get 100 different type of virus 

trying to find somehting

ahiauhauiah

I dont believe widgets work on Windows 10 anymore. And even if they did, theyre just RAM and CPU hogs that aernt worth the resources they take up 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25