Help with problem in CS:GO

Hello, I recently reseseted my pc because it was slow and it deleted my graphics driver files and it doesn't let me play cs:go

So this is what happened

I launched csgo and it gave me a black screen for 3 seconds then this popped up https://gyazo.com/7a2e6c8270e2180de3458410a3c745af and then it told me to press "Ok" then when I pressed that it removed me from the game to "Online" state on steam. 

My CPU is Amd and my graphics card is some next shitty Amd as well so it doesn't have onboard intel graphics...

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Reinstall your GPU drivers?

Yes I tried to do that but it's work, when I launch the exe file nothing happens and it also says that it's not compatible with windows 10?

Just now, Moeplazz said:

Yes I tried to do that but it's work, when I launch the exe file nothing happens and it also says that it's not compatible with windows 10?

Your drivers aren't compatible or CS:GO is not?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Well I was able to play csgo before but now it doesn't let me, I was able to play at like 60fps

My pc was fucked up and I think I fucked it up even more by resetting it..

Just now, Moeplazz said:

Well I was able to play csgo before but now it doesn't let me, I was able to play at like 60fps

Just reinstall CS. It's probably being bitchy.

That or just delete the exe file for it and make sure you clear any custom configs you have. Then use Steam's verify cache feature to redownload those.

That or just delete the exe file for it and make sure you clear any custom configs you have. Then use Steam's verify cache feature to redownload those.

I used to have a AMD graphics driver but now I don't but I'll try reinstalling csgo, haha

Hmm. Did you upgrade from an older OS or started with Windows 10?

my pc was windows 8.1 then I changed to windows 10 (the driver still worked) then after 1 year my pc became really slow so I resetted today and the lags was a bit less but csgo doesn't run like it used to which is annoying

Just now, Gamerguy207 said:

Reinstall csgo since it's a game saved to the steam cloud you won't lose any data

Thanks, I'll see if it works.

3 minutes ago, Moeplazz said:

my pc was windows 8.1 then I changed to windows 10 (the driver still worked) then after 1 year my pc became really slow so I resetted today and the lags was a bit less but csgo doesn't run like it used to which is annoying

If you're using a GPU that doesn't have Windows 10 drivers, well you're kinda shit outta luck.

1 minute ago, Gamerguy207 said:

Reinstall csgo since it's a game saved to the steam cloud you won't lose any data

Only local files CS (and Dota and TF2) saves are config files so it really won't matter much :P

1 hour ago, Moeplazz said:

Hello, I recently reseseted my pc because it was slow and it deleted my graphics driver files and it doesn't let me play cs:go

So this is what happened

I launched csgo and it gave me a black screen for 3 seconds then this popped up https://gyazo.com/7a2e6c8270e2180de3458410a3c745af and then it told me to press "Ok" then when I pressed that it removed me from the game to "Online" state on steam. 

My CPU is Amd and my graphics card is some next shitty Amd as well so it doesn't have onboard intel graphics...

Try to use the integrated graphics just disable the gpu in the control panel if it is nvidia

Just now, Brinvasion said:

Try to use the integrated graphics just disable the gpu in the control panel if it is nvidia

amd cpu's don't have integrated graphics? (i'm probs just a noob)

1 minute ago, Moeplazz said:

amd cpu's don't have integrated graphics? (i'm probs just a noob)

they normally do have graphics APU's are used for a good mix but AMD CPU's have integrated graphics depending on which one you have 

Just now, Brinvasion said:

they normally do have graphics APU's are used for a good mix but AMD CPU's have integrated graphics depending on which one you have 

I have a 

AMD FX-6300 (really shitty one) does that have integrated graphics? I don't think it does