Password changed but account is still sign in

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
Just now, colonel_mortis said:

As far as I'm aware, changing your password will log you out of all other devices, but not the one you used to change your password (because that would be pointless). Does that match with what you're saying, or have you also not been logged out of another device?

That make sense, I will check my main phone and see if it's logged out.

Most of the site that I change password logs out of me.

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you're concerned, I can reset the remember me random string for your account, but I think it should have been reset automatically.

You can reset it, there's no harm in doing so. I'll turn on 2FA as soon as my phone's battery is full.

I lost my secondary phone that has LTT account on it and bunch of others. It's an iPhone that I use temporarily so never thought of advanced security features like Find My Iphone (it does have a 6 digit passcode and a fingerprint scanner though). 

While it is lost I changed password of all the sites that were saved there. (cause the 5S is small and typing is hard. Still don't get how people can type on iPhone 4)

I just changed LTT password on my PC and to my surprise it didn't sign out after and prompt me to sign in back, which makes me to believe that my lost phone is still sign on with LTT.

I opted in to 'remember this device' so I don't have to enter the code that were given to me through email. 2FA is not yet on as my main phone is out of battery.

To everyone (mods/admins/devs) who has sensitive info (like IP address or such) of my account, it's the one logged in via Safari browser. I also rarely visit with that phone due to how small it is. 

I never checked for its actual IP address. 

Also, this will be very confusing

respond.png.d4414ec1e6b6866f8382bc612f25814b.png

As far as I'm aware, changing your password will log you out of all other devices, but not the one you used to change your password (because that would be pointless). Does that match with what you're saying, or have you also not been logged out of another device?

Unfortunately there's no way for me to check whether you are still signed in on another device, because the way the remember me checkbox works is that it stores a random string unique to your account (but not device); changing your password should mean that a new random string is generated (and set on the device that you're currently using).

If you're concerned, I can reset the remember me random string for your account, but I think it should have been reset automatically.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

That make sense, I will check my main phone and see if it's logged out.

Most of the site that I change password logs out of me.

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

You can reset it, there's no harm in doing so. I'll turn on 2FA as soon as my phone's battery is full.