Best suited software for automatic backup of folder onto secondary drive.

I've got 2 2TB barracudas and i want to have one folder in my main drive copy itself onto the my secondary HDD automatically, f.e. every time i change the document on main drive it should change the document on secondary drive or check for differences every 1 hr or so and update accordingly.

What's my best choice of software in this situation? it's quite a simple task i would say and should not require anything fancy, a good user interface of couse is favored.

Windows folder redirection. It is built in on Windows. You can even do it through the network.

Right click your documents folder

and go to properties, under location you can move it to another drive or to a network drive.

It would automatically keep an offline copy stored on your main drive and sync on the location you specified.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

Moving location of a folder will not keep an extra copy. Don't do this. 

Use Syncback. The free version will do what you want and can even keep revisions of each file. 

3 hours ago, rcarlos243 said:

Windows folder redirection. It is built in on Windows. You can even do it through the network.

Right click your documents folder

and go to properties, under location you can move it to another drive or to a network drive.

It would automatically keep an offline copy stored on your main drive and sync on the location you specified.

1 hour ago, mealto said:

Moving location of a folder will not keep an extra copy. Don't do this. 

Use Syncback. The free version will do what you want and can even keep revisions of each file. 

I went with Comodo backup, works so far.