Mezzanine updates and behind the scenes

lkuseian

Who here really just want to catch behind the scenes and working at LMG Vlogs   

17 members have voted

1. 1. i got FPC to watch Mezzanine updates and hunt for vlog style behind the scenes, just curious what do you guys like the most out of LMG

• Behind the scenes stuff (moving vlog)
    • work update style (Mezzanine updates)
    • product content (here comes nvidia gtxjfi3rffi3rrf)

I only got a FPC to see things like Mezzanine updates and to hunt for more vlog/behind the scenes videos.(slight rant) because for the life of me (not that extreme/balls to the wall of a gamer like i can smash doom just fine with no issues with an amd 360) if I keep seeing vega this vega that or nvidia this or gtx that i think im going to go crazy like yoo the hype is unreal for slight/not really noticeable performance gains. I'm just wondering who else really thrives more on watching that behind the scenes content then the actual product tech videos? 

Is that stuff exclusive to Floatplane?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Mezzanine updates are forever, stuff like moving vlog sometimes comes to YT. Reviews, of course, always come to YT.

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

5 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Yes.

Honestly, whatever LTT produce, I'd watch it. Just too bad that they don't seems to have any plan to upload them to youtube... I'm hoping they will at least upload a video showing their offices after the work is done if they aren't planning to upload the In progress vlogs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, Aelar_Nailo said:

Mezzanine updates are forever, stuff like moving vlog sometimes comes to YT. Reviews, of course, always come to YT.

Just now, TetraSky said:

Yes. Honestly, whatever LTT produce, I'd watch it. Just too bad that they don't seems to have any plan to upload them to youtube... I'm hoping they will at least upload a video showing their offices after the work is done if they aren't planning to upload the In progress vlogs.

Seriously? I thought they weren't going to have fully exclusive content...

Maybe I'm just remembering from the Vessel stuff. Or maybe they lied. I don't know. Either way I'm sad.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

52 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Seriously? I thought they weren't going to have fully exclusive content...

Maybe I'm just remembering from the Vessel stuff. Or maybe they lied. I don't know. Either way I'm sad.

You're remembering from the Vessel stuff, during their office crowd funding. But that was for their "current content (at the time)".

Which only covered things like unboxings, event coverage, product reviews and a few other things.

This doesn't extend to Behind the Scene videos that LTT currently produce, hence why they are FPC exclusive.

It's certainly a better value for LTT fans than Vessel was when seen that way, as the LTT channel didn't have anything exclusive to Vessel AFAIK(apart from CSF and nerd sport)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro